Practice Meets Each Sunday Evening at 5:00PM
The People of Praise exists for these reasons:
1. To be "lead worshipers" in the worship service.. LIFT HIM UP!
2. To present special music each week that exalts the Savior, enhances the preaching of God's Word, engages the saved, and encourages the lost to receive Christ.
3. To provide two seasonal cantatas (Christmas and Easter) that will be an evangelistic outreach to people in the community.
4. To be a united group that prays for the worship services, the pastor, the lost people in the community, and the prayer concerns of each others.
5. To encourage one another to edify the Body by using his/her spiritual gifts and talents. Soloist and special groups are often discovered in the choir.
We are blessed to have a talented group of young adults who lead us in praise and worship on Sunday Mornings. The Praise Band incorporates contemporary and traditional songs. Sunday Evenings have more of a traditional music style. Whether it be... traditional or contemporary, our desire is to exalt our Lord and Savior. GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS!